Reliable Air Conditioning Installation in Weston, Miramar, Pembroke Pines and Surrounding Areas
If you’re having trouble with your air conditioner, it may be time to call the pros at HI-VAC Air Conditioning Service. A new or retrofit air conditioning installation can be complex, so it’s important to partner with a qualified HVAC contractor who understands every aspect of the process. Our experienced comfort consultants will ensure your new AC system delivers superior comfort and efficiency.
We are honest, reliable and guarantee professional 24/7 service from “South Florida’s #1 Choice” for air conditioning installation, service, maintenance and repair since 1970. When you choose HI-VAC Air Conditioning Service you can count on our 100-percent satisfaction guarantee and first-rate service.
Do You Need a New AC Installation?
Since your air conditioner operates in the background, it’s often out of sight, out of mind. Your unit may still be running, but it might need to be replaced for a variety of reasons. If you’re experiencing any of the following issues, consider calling us to learn more about the many benefits of a new AC install:
- Comfort Deficits: The entire purpose of a central air conditioner is to keep you and your family comfortable. If some rooms in your house never seem to cool down in the summer, your system may have been improperly sized, or it has lost some capacity.
- Higher Utility Costs: Aging air conditioners often lose efficiency, especially if they haven’t been maintained properly. Over time, your utility bills will continue to rise as the unit has to cycle longer to provide the same level of comfort. A new air conditioner can save hundreds on your annual electric bills.
- High Repair Costs: Escalating repair costs are a red flag that signals your air conditioner probably should be replaced. If your compressor fails outside the warranty, you should seriously consider replacing the entire system.
- Obsolete Equipment: Most air conditioners last 10-15 years. Manufacturers introduce new products every year with added features to improve comfort and efficiency. In fact, a new air conditioner can actually pay for itself over the lifetime of the equipment.
If You’re looking for a New Air Conditioner
Buying a new central air conditioner can seem overwhelming at first glance, but the pros at HI-VAC Air Conditioning Service can make the new AC install process easy to understand. Our comfort consultants are trained to design the perfect central air conditioner for your home or office that fits comfortably in your budget. If you’re out shopping for an AC system, here are a few things to consider.
- Equipment tonnage: In the world of air conditioners, bigger isn’t necessarily better. Always insist on a full set of load calculations to ensure your AC equipment is matched to your home’s cooling load requirements.
- SEER Rating: The Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) provides a way to compare the efficiency of different air conditioners. A higher SEER rating indicates the unit is more energy efficient.
- Upgrades and Options: Upgrades like inverter compressors, variable-speed blowers, and smart thermostats can provide exceptional comfort and low operating costs.
The Air Conditioning Experts
If you would like to learn more about the many benefits of installing a new AC system for your home or business in Parkland, West Boca, Plantation, Miramar, Pembroke Pines, Coral Springs, Sunrise, Davie, Southwest Ranches, FL or the surrounding area, call one of our representatives today for a free system evaluation. (954) 246-4141