COVID-19 is affecting all of us.
To Our Valued HI-VAC Air Conditioning Service Customers,
The health and safety of our employees and customers is of the utmost importance to us. As guardians of the indoor air we breath, HVAC contractors and technicians stand alongside public health workers in the fight against the coronavirus.
As such, we as a company, are following all updates, recommendations and guidelines from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
With indoor air quality being more important than ever before, HI-VAC Air Conditioning Service is implementing the following steps to ensure that we can service our customers and deliver the safest and most comfortable environment possible:
- We ask that if you or someone in your home is ill or recovering from an illness or has traveled in the last 2 weeks we highly encourage you to reschedule or hold off on scheduling this appointment.
- HI-VAC AC Service field professionals will possess all necessary personal protective equipment for the health and safety of all parties.
- We will accommodate and work with our customers to adjust services, schedule times and any customer special requirements.
- Any HI-VAC AC Service employee not feeling well or showing symptoms of illness will be required to stay home.
- We will remain at a safe social distance.
- We will not be offering to shake your hand.
- We will clean all surfaces we come in contact with while in your home.
- All equipment and tools brought into your home will be clean and safe.
You have our commitment to ensuring our employees are ready to serve you appropriately and safely. If there is anything we can do to make you feel more comfortable and safe while in your home, please ask [call (954) 246-4141]. Thank you for being a loyal customer.
Also for information on tools we have to improve indoor air quality, please go here.